Helping You Resolve Difficult Issues In Family Law
- Of Counsel
Although originally from the East Coast, I prefer the desert climate and lifestyle and have happily resided in Tucson for the past twenty-one years with my husband and son (I've only resided with Wyatt for the last eleven years because he's only eleven years old). I believe that in family law, no two clients and no two cases are the same. All representation must be carefully tailored to meet the goals and needs of each individual client with either preventive measures or litigation, whichever achieves the client's goals. Never shy about voicing my opinion, whether solicited or not, I have been facetiously referred to as a wallflower.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Arizona, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2002
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Major: Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona Bar Association
- Pima County Bar Association