Tucson Divorce Lawyer
The lawyers at Centuori & Associates, PC, are dedicated to helping clients identify effective and efficient resolutions to family law issues. We will take the time to discuss your situation and go over all of the options available to you, as well as the potential advantages and pitfalls.
Addressing Your Unique Situation
No two families are alike. We recognize that it is important to take the individual needs, concerns and challenges your family faces into consideration at every step of the process.
- Collaborative divorce — Collaborative divorce is a form of uncontested divorce that is designed to provide an efficient means for dissolving the union while facilitating communication between both parties. This is also a way to “design” your divorce agreement, unlike litigation wherein you are told by a judge how you will be splitting assets and the kids.
- Complex divorce — When significant assets such as a family business or sizable investments are involved, it often results in a complicated series of negotiations as an equitable property division is negotiated.
- Domestic partnerships — When a same-sex couple ends a domestic partnership, the issues and the process can be very similar to a standard divorce.
- Mediation — Many people find mediation to be an excellent way to facilitate communication between all parties and reach decisions outside of a court of law. Similar to collaborative divorce, mediation provides an opportunity for the parties to create their own agreements as to all facets of their individual divorce.
- Professional concerns — Members of the military, railroad workers, firefighters and police officers have unique challenges and concerns that must be properly addressed such as parenting time and property division involving retirement benefits.
- Uncontested divorce — A divorce is considered “uncontested’ when both parties agree that dissolving the marriage is in their best interests and they choose to work out all agreements outside of a court of law, including those related to spousal support, child custody and parenting time.
Experienced Complex Divorce Attorney
If there is a business that the parties own or if there is an extraordinary amount of assets, either community in nature or sole and separate, it takes a special set of skills to determine an equitable division or allocation of such assets. The attorneys at Centuori & Associates, PC have experience in complex division necessitating business valuations, property appraisal and tracing of sole assets when funds have been commingled.
From our office in Tucson, Arizona, Centuori & Associates, PC represents clients throughout the Tucson area. Contact us toll free at 800-315-0028 to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced Tucson divorce attorney. Hablamos español.